We aim to give clear and objective advice as well as effective advocacy. Our primary areas of expertise are:
- Commercial litigation including commercial and trust disputes, major negligence cases inc professional negligence, fraud.
- Non commercial litigation including personal disputes, personal injury, employment disputes.
- Crime such as fraud, money laundering, homicide, health and safety
- Matrimonial and family law litigation and advice including divorce, financial applications, proceedings involving children
We have been frequently instructed in international and multi–jurisdictional cases involving issues of conflict of laws and requests for assistance acting for both governments and individuals. We have experience of urgent applications for injunctions (including freezing and search orders), complex trials and multi-million pound litigation.
Whilst we are a specialist litigation practice we also undertake a broad range of private client, property and commercial matters and provide the following services:
- Gaming advice and applications to the Gambling Control Commissioners
- Licensing applications
- Agricultural Legal advice
- Commercial Property
- Employment Law
- Wills and Probate
- Company Opinions
We provide advice in contentious and non-contentious matters within these and associated areas of work and appear as advocates before all levels of courts, tribunals and committees. We can engage specialist consultants as required to cover all areas of work to provide a full service to clients.